Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Zorpheus's Grewal Video

JimBobby SingsWhooee! Well friends an' foes, an email come in last night from this here Zorpheus feller an' he's got a video made all 'bout that there Grewal deal where them transcripts changed an' the Big-C numbnutses looked like the Keystone Kops tryin' t' make a case with doctored evidence. Zorph done a good job o' showin' all o' the changes an' he set the dastardly deeds t' music.

Here's a link t' Zorphy's page where he's posted up the video.

Zorph asked ol' JimBobby's permission t' use my song, The Ol' GreyWall, in his video an', naturally, I sed yes. My big part comes in at about the 6:20 point an' I sing while the credits is rollin' past. I ain't sure how Zorf knowed what ol' JimBobby looks like. I been tryin' hard t' keep my secret super-hero identity a bigass secret.

I'm sorta hopin' a bigtime talent scout from a major record label'll notice what a fine singin' voice I got an' I'll be on the road t' fame an' fortune. I reckon I might be travelin' on that there road drivin' a minnyvan.

So, if anybuddy knows any bigass talent scouts, send 'em over t' Zorpheus's video t' have a look an' a lissen. It's a laff, no two ways.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

5 comments:

ricky said...

see you at Live 8?

RossK said...

Or....

'Live' on an 8-Track?

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Thankee fer chimin' in, fellers. I ain't been boogin' much lately on accounta I got sum nail-poundin' an' other real life work t' do. I'm workin' on anuther song but I ain't had a lot o' inspiration.

JB

Anonymous said...

Hi JimBobby, Your post Zorpheus's Grewal Video was interesting. I came across it while researching natural healing and such. I'm glad I stopped by to read it - even if it's not what I was searching for. Just wanted to say hi and wish you well! Deb

Adele said...

With the help of Dr. Nicole Apelian, I finally gathered all the remedies and medicinal plants of North America and included them in one book.

>> The most powerful remedies growing in your state

We've just printed 100 copies of what is probably the best plant medicine book ever written: The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies.

This isn't available for the public yet. Only for a select few.

>> Click to see if there's still one copy reserved in your name